EVENT REVISED DATE: Tuesday 12th September 6.30pm to 8.00pm
This Living Well and Active Discovery Evening is a free, informative and supportive group event to help people in Dorset recover and move on after cancer treatment.
The event includes:
- A warm welcome.
- Talks and advice offered by professionals to help you with your recovery and improve your potential to live well and active.
- Inspiration, hints and tips from others who have already made changes in their lives for the better.
- Introductions to a wide range of organisations and activities waiting to help you live well.
- Opportunity for free post event 1-1 support to help you on your way to living well and active.
- Free parking.
- Therapeutic Exercise Opportunities
- Healthy Eating
- Healthy Mind
- Complimentary Therapies
- Financial Advice
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Cancer Support Groups
- Walking for Health Groups
- Healthy Homes Opportunities
- Advocacy Support Services
- 1-1 Health Improvement Coaching
- Socialising Opportunities
- Singing for Wellness
If you would like to join us, please register today and a member of our event team will contact you by email with more information and updates leading up to the event. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Discovery Events Team Leader.
If there are under 10 registrations for this event, it will be postponed to enable the minimum registrations due to the personnel and financial requirements to operate. Registrations will be infomed minimum of 24 hours pre event if postponement takes place.
Inspire Lecture Theatre